$100 of $500 raised
Name: Brooke Malanaphy
City: New Fairfield
Country: United States
- “It’s important to me to give back to children less fortunate because…”
It’s important to me to give back to the children less fortunate because many of them can’t even afford the basic necessities that we take for granted. Such as enough food and clothing. I can’t imagine not even having enough money to have a healthy lunch at school. These children may not also be able to get the proper supplies for school and this can interfere with their learning.
- “Some of the ways I plan to raise money for this cause are…”
1. Sell some of my old toys and games
2. Have a bake sale
3. Make friendship bracelets and sell them
4. Ask friends and families if they would like to donate
- What is your personal fundraising goal?
- Personal Quote~
“Your greatness is not what you have, it’s what you give”